HTC Purification (HTC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of HTC Purenergy Inc., a public company, based in Regina, Canada and trading on the Toronto Venture Exchange under the symbol TSXV: HTC.
CO2 Capture Systems
Modular “Cost Efficient” design approach, similar to that used in oilfield construction techniques
LCDesign® Proprietary plant design approach used to reduce capital and operating costs
Extraction Systems Expertise - Some of the most experienced design engineers for CO2 capture and solvent reclaiming in the world.
Design and building CO2 Capture and Purification Plants - for World markets
Custom design Services – Based on Customer specific requirements
Delta Purification – Solvent, Ethanol and Glycol Purification systems
The Delta Reclaimer® is a patented, unique and simple thermal/vacuum technology for reclaiming and purifying:
- single, mixed and formulated alkanolamine solvents for acid gas absorption
- glycols for gas dehydration
- Ethanol Purification systems - Improves the efficiency of CBD oil extraction from Biomass
- The Delta Reclaimer Applications into the chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- The Delta Reclaimer is designed to remove all high-boiling degradation products, ionic species, impurities and fine suspended solids from chemical solvents, such as alkanolamines and glycols
HTC Hydrogen Thermochem Corp.
- Hydrogen modeling design and simulation
- Customized catalyst designs for hydrogen and biofuels
- Hydrogen Dry reforming process.
- Carbon management, Carbon trading, Carbon planning and consulting services