WHAT WE DO...
CO2 Capture Systems
- Delta is a team of skilled professionals with a goal of providing the latest and most cost-effective CO2 capture technologies.
- Delta developed over 12 years ago, a proprietary CO2 capture system, the LCDesign®, that has been designed to significantly reduce the cost of CO2 capture.
- Delta’s technologies have been engineered to reduce capital and operating costs while at the same time delivering superior performance by reducing energy usage, lowering emissions, and improving the quality of CO2 product captured.
- Delta is well known globally for our expertise and have participated in the majority of the largest CO2 capture projects in the world.
- The LCDesign® also reduces the cost of CO2 Capture, through our proprietary modeling and simulation process called the PDOEngine®.
- The LCDesign® is modular and is designed to reduce waste disposal and minimize the amount of water and utilities utilized.
Delta Purification – Solvent, Ethanol and Glycol Purification Systems
Delta Purification® is a solvent, glycol and ethanol purification division focused on the field of purifying and reclaiming, recycling and reusing ethanol, solvents and glycols providing energy processors and heavy industry the option of not disposing of these waste materials in underground disposal wells.
Delta Purification® offers the following commercial products:
- Reclaiming and purifying ethanol used in food ingredient and cannabinoid oil extraction from hemp biomass.
- Reclaiming amine-based solvents used in natural gas processing and CO2 capturing processes.
- Reclaiming glycols, such as mono-ethylene glycol and tri-ethylene glycol, used for natural gas dehydration, cooling and anti-freeze processes.
The growth of ethanol and CO2 used in cannabinoid extraction (CBD production) has created a new demand for reliable commercial scale ethanol purification reclaimer systems.
HTC Hydrogen Thermochem
Hydrogen Fueling - Technology for the Development of Hydrogen Fueling Stations
- Hydrogen is a Fuel of the Future
- Millions of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks/Buses/Cars are coming to market
- There is a Shortage of USA/Canada Fueling Stations = Billion $ Opportunity
- Natural Gas Reforming Combined with CO2 Capture is the Cost-Effective Carbon Free Solution